Individual Therapy - $150 / hour
Parent Coaching - $180 / hour
Family Therapy - $180 / hour
Court-Related Requests - $180 / hour
- 'family therapy' includes partners, spouses, parents (foster, adoptive or biological) and siblings.
- additional costs for any adventure or arts-based activities (ex: rock climbing, going out for breakfast, Clay Cafe, etc.) are not covered in the fee above, but I will always cover my own expenses.
Private therapy services are not covered under Nova Scotia’s MSI Program.
- Some extended health care plans (available through some employers or paid for privately) cover all or part of the costs associated with seeing a therapist. Talk to your insurance provide or employer and ask if coverage is provided for a ‘Registered Counselling Therapist’. I cannot direct bill your insurance providers.
- Clients who have been referred to Free Range Therapy through an agency such as Worker’s Compensation, Department of Community Services or Veteran Affairs are not required to pay for their sessions. The fees are covered by the agency involved and must be pre-approved.
- I accept Cash, Cheque and VISA, as well as E-transfer. Clients are asked to be prepared to pay before the end of the session. (Please note: a $25 service charge will be applied to NSF cheques.)
For Individual and Family Therapy, please print and fill out the following forms prior to our first session - it will save us some time that first day. If you cannot, I will have paper copies available.