Free Range Therapy
A mental health, addictions and well-being option for those looking for something different. As we like to say, Take it Outside!
Why Choose Us
Because we believe freedom to move empowers.
- Individualized treatment plans
- Immense benefits of being in natural spaces
- Powerful use of metaphor
- In-the-moment feedback
- Exposure to coping strategies
- Direct mentoring
- Whole-body engagement in therapy
- Encourages client problem solving skills
Wide Range of Services
Free Range Therapy promotes the use of outdoor spaces, physical movement and adventure-based activities as both a place and a way therapy can happen.
- Individual Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Consulting, Training and Coaching for Wellness Professionals
- Team Building and Corporate Development
About Free Range Therapy
Free Range Therapy is the brainchild of Registered Counselling Therapist Nick Cardone. An avid paddler and all-around tree-hugger, Nick believes that not everyone thrives in offices, himself included. Offering therapy outside normal environments, Nick is able to connect with clients while sitting on the side of a lake, playing the drums, hiking a local trail, rock climbing or picking blueberries.