How can I make a referral for someone I am working with?

Free Range Therapy accepts referrals from professionals such as physicians, social workers, teachers or clergy as well as self-referrals. We also accept referrals from agencies such as the courts, insurance companies, social services, schools, WCB, Veteran Affairs, etc.

You can contact Free Range Therapy at 902-456-3613 or email and we can discuss your client if my services meet your client’s needs.

Comments are closed.